Wednesday, September 9, 2009

To All Who Read This...

-No, I do not particpate in threesomes or want to date you. Please stop asking.

-If I like your blog, I will follow it. If I don't like it, I won't follow it. It's that simple. Pestering doesn't get you anywhere.

-Why would I put up a picture of myself? Is this a dating service?

-Yes, I know there's spellcheck. Do I care? Nope.

-Do people really read this? Obviously, or else I wouldn't be answering these dumb questions.

-No, I didn't go to high school with you. How you can tell that from my profile is amazing.

-Yes, I will publish a book. Someday.

-Why don't I have followers yet? Do I care? Not really. People read this, so like...that's what matters.

-Am I really a pessimistic, judgemental piece of crap? Yeah. Probably.

No comments:

Post a Comment