Monday, September 21, 2009

Don't point your finger at Crazy People.

I admit this: I'm a bit unstable.

I haven't decided if I'm bi-polar or what. I don't need a shrink to tell me I have a different way of thinking or seeing things, nor do I need to trace this back to not getting enough hugs as a child. It's just something I know about myself.

I'm fine with it. It's other people who don't like it.

There is one thing I have decided, one thing I do know for sure--you don't mess with me.

Fight or Flight is an interesting concept. You do one or the other. I fight to make you fly. You have the choice to fly on your own, or I will send you into orbit. It's that simple. And yes, I do hold a grudge. Very tightly.

This is one of the reasons I purge myself on paper (or screen). If I could not make my characters do what I wish I could, if I could not vent my "unique" thoughts, I would go mad. I really think I would.

The pen may be mighter than the sword, but I'm not sure it's quite as satisfying.

No comments:

Post a Comment