Monday, August 10, 2009

In other news...

-Why didn't anyone explain to me that printer ink was so damn expensive?

-In my opinion, there's not a whole lot going for Optimists. They're only setting themselves up for disapointment, dude.

-Marriage is not easy. I wanted to tell my friend Brittany that at her wedding last weekend, but kept my mouth shut. I wish her all the best, but still, I cringe.

-One of the reasons I want to be successful is so I will have freedom.

-Sit-ups and lunges are the most torturous exercises known to man. I'm certain if they were not, everyone would be walking around with six-packs and tight buns.

-"The Watchmen" sucked.

-Right now, I'm editing my first book. It's a pain breaking it down and cutting out stuff, but I wish I was at home doing it now, instead of listening to veterinarians bitch at me.

-I'm throughly convinced most Americans are dumber than a plank of wood. Christ, how do these people function?? Don't tell me this is a broad generalization--I've worked in Customer Service for FAR too long, folks.

-I miss Michael Jackson. Yeah, I know the world is over it by now, but it wasn't just the music to me. I miss his craziness. I've always believed those who are geniuses are labled "crazy". It's just that they operate on a much different level than the rest of world, so of course that looks weird.

-And speaking of, I don't believe he molested kids. He wasn't a sexual person. He related to kids and acted like one. I just don't think he saw them as "attractive."

-I've chewed six peices of gum in 45 minutes. Is this bad?


More whimsy to follow....

No comments:

Post a Comment