Monday, October 19, 2009

Moving Day.

Moving sucks. This is a given.

Where does all this crap come from? I moved in here with a few things of furniture, a trunk and maybe a dozen boxes, and I swear, they have multiplied like ugly rabbits. I've also discovered things one does not think about when they buy objects--such as, "Hey! This will be so much fun to drag down a flight of stairs when I move out!" or "This will fit so nicely in a box later," or my favorite "This won't be heavy when it's time to move."

The double-stack washing machine---such a GREAT friggin' idea.

The all-glass entertainment center--jesus christ, fully assembled, it seemed so cool. Now how the hell am I going to get it through the door?

Don't even get me started on the king-size bed. We had it delivered. Staring at it today, I hated it.

Yeah, sure, I could pay a couple hundred to have someone ELSE deal with shoving my crap around...

...but that's too easy.

...and expensive.

*Actually, if they can figure out how to put that entertainment center through the doorway, I think I would pay to see that.*

No comments:

Post a Comment