Tuesday, November 3, 2009

It's One Of Those Days...

Today, I've decided I hate everyone I see.

I'm walking around, glaring, so that people will just BACK THE FUCK OFF.

I also have new red hair, so I'm feeling pretty froggy.

I just don't want to be bothered, don't want to hold open doors for anyone or hold the elevator, I don't want to make small talk with the peppy little freaks at Starbucks, and I don't want to tell anyone "Nice to meet you!" IT'S NOT NICE TO MEET YOU.

I want to tell my boss "Do it yourself, bitch," I want to park in the Handicapped spot, and I want to tap my foot at the bastard at the Self-Checkout ahead of me, while I take my time in front of the person behind me. I want to trip the snotty little brat screaming and running in the aisles of the theater and I certainly don't want to apologize for it.

In fact...I don't even want to write this stupid blog anymore.

No comments:

Post a Comment